Review of MudLove Bracelets


There are many successful companies in this niche, but one that I'm going to review is MudLove and their bracelets. MudLove is a company very similar to my own, where each purchase of a product goes towards providing clean water to those in need. Their products are made out of clay or "mud". Their company and product are helping to spread hope to the hopeless.

In my opinion, something that makes this product and company so SPECIAL is their ability to give back. I usually have trouble spending money on myself, but when I realize that my money goes towards someone in need, it's a no-brainer. I personally own many bracelets from MudLove and they are a very high-quality product. The product itself is adjustable, so that it can fit to many different people. I like how you are able to personalize the product to your liking or even get a group order on their products. MudLove bracelets are a fun way to spice up a bracelet stack and a good way to show off your personality.

Along with bracelets, they also sell a variety of different products. They sell necklaces, apparel, mugs, and more. I love that a company that is promoting good is continually growing and expanding. As I have mentioned in some of my previous posts, if we support eco-friendly or companies that stand for good, we can change the world. The precedent we set can determine how future companies will act. It is up to us to provide HOPE for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if all products were eco-friendly?

Recycle vs Compost

Critique of Shailene Woodley