Best of LiquifyLife - July

This post is going to cover some of the best posts over the month of July! These posts range from our most viewed to our personal favorites. The month of July has been a real busy one for me and I have enjoyed every second of it. I have traveled the world for study abroad and hung out with my friends and family. It has truly been a great break from the fast-paced school year. Although, this has been a fun and eventful summer I have also enjoyed this class. I have really enjoyed writing blog posts over this last month. I think that it has been a very interesting and therapeutic experience for me. I think that after this class is done I will start up my own blog as a way for me to vent and talk about my life.

Over the past month, I have received various views from across the country and wanted to touch on the top 5 most viewed over the last month. This month I was able to talk about how I feel and my hopes for the world in the future and I found it very enjoyable. I hope that over the past month you also may have learned something from me. Before this class, I didn't understand blogs very well. After this class, I understand that this is a forum for people to be creative and interact with likeminded people and it really is a great place to be.

Interview with Rexie Lanier - 9 views

5 Easy Ways to Clean Up the Environment - 5 views

Hope for the Future - 5 views

Recycle, Compost, or Reuse? - 4 views

About Me - 4 views



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Background Story of LiquifyLife Eco Company

Recycle vs Compost

What if all products were eco-friendly?